When flying kites, be sure to:
1. Keep away from power lines, streets, creeks, pools, playing fields with holes.
2. Have the cord or string wound into a ball. Let it unwind in such a way that your feet or arms will not be caught if the wind suddenly becomes strong.
3. If a kite is caught on electric wires, do not try to get it yourself. Ask for the help of older persons.
4. Wind the cord in a ball after flying a kite to prevent anybody from being caught in it.
5. Always tell your parents where you are going to fly a kite.